Monday, November 16, 2009

Flourishes challenge



Hallo,
Whew - this last stetch of days at work has worn me out!!!!!! But now I have 8 - 8 -days off!!!!!
My Mom and my Step-Dad are coming to visit this week!!!!!
Anyway - I managed to get 2 seperate projects done today - and some errands.....
This project is for this weeks - FTTC challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
The challenge was to make a gift box or bag - I started this project friday evening and finished it today - didn't get it done before I lost daylight so the photos aren't as good...
I had the idea for the plaque and then made the bag to match.
The base of the plaque and on the strips on the bag are kraft cardstock run through the cuttlebug and then swiped over it with white ink - edged it with silver metallic pen.
The main image is stamped onto a nestie label die and colored using 'Sepia Technique' from Technique Junkies. Then I pulled out my white diamond Stickles glitter and added it to the trees and snow on the ground and in the air.
The phrase is from the same Flourishes set stamped onto a spellbinders fancy tag, a gold ribbon, and a couple brown rhinestones.

All for tonight - Take care
Tera














No comments: