Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hip Hop Blog Hoppin'

Hallo,
I got this done in the nick of time last night - got it posted to Splitcoast but didn't get time to blog it :)
This was done for this weeks 'So you think you can stamp' challenge in the My Favorite Things forum over at Splitcoast - the challenge was Hip Hop pop - hoppin poppin colors for me and of course she is Blog hoppin on the couch after work just like yours truely... :)
All stamps on the card are from MFT.
The backround is done with the Burnished Backround technique from Technique Junkies and I also used a little paper piecing on the skirt.



I burnished the backround with Adarondak inks - carmel, stream and current.
The focal image is colored with copics and a little spica glitter pen.
I made a couple faux layers with a my black copic and edged the label die from Spellbinders with gold mettalic pen.
All for today - I have a few chores to do this morning and then I am going to try and get another challenge done for this months Guest Designer challenge - also found in the MFT forum on Splitcoast.
All for today - Take Care
Tera




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card. I haven't tried the technique yet but am inspired to do so.