Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mani, Pedi MFT


Hallo,
I did this cute little box for this weeks SYTYCS challenge over in the My Favorite Things forum on Splitcoaststampers..... the challenge this week was 'Krumpin' - Bling and Shout!!!
This is a cigar box covered with Basic Grey paper that I have been hoarding - love this pack of paper (I need about 14 more!!!)
The set is from MFT - the 2 images on the top were colored with copics and a little white gel pen to make the robe look fuzzy - and I did a little paper piecing too. The black is a sticker strip which I added rhinestones to - and I added a rhinestone crown to the corner of one of the images too.
I colored and cut out the nail polish bottles and glued them to thin cardboard and then used alot of stickles glitter on them - I put some on the front and more on the inside lid.
Inside the box I put a nail kit, some salon style emory boards, and a pumice stone - all of which I decorated with matching papers, and a punch edged with gold mettalic pen and stamped with a phrases from the same set.
Coloring was done with copics, a little white gel pen, and some spica glitter pens. I also did some paper piecing on the main images.















1 comment:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

What a great idea for A spa party :)
thank you