Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fujan clan Christmas pics - Florida branch

Hallo,
Quick family post here - I hope to be back tomorrow with crafty stuff - been kinda hectic lately.....lots of excuses - work has been very politically stressful as well as very busy. I was and still am considering a job change but not going to get too much into that.....
I haven't been to0 organized for Christmas this year - 2 packages are probably going to arrive late - insert sad face .
These are our annual - "Make the northern relatives jealous photos" - nice and sunny with palm tree and the bay behind us. I should have taken my glasses off....we did have light jackets we were wearing but figured it would make everyone more jealous if it looked warm enough not to be wearing jackets.....
All for today
Have a good weekend!!!!!
Tera







No comments: