Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little bit o everythin

Hallo,
Did these 2 cards yesterday on my 1 day off - when I should have been doing chores....I was tired and had a slight sore throat, and plugged up head, and I didn't wanna (picture a grown woman stomping her foot like a 2 year old :)....
Anyway back at work today and tomorrow and then I get a couple days off to catch up on chores...and maybe play some more :)
I did this card for 2 challenges - first was for My Favorite Things Guest DT challenge and to help me along I used this weeks CPS sketch.
I used several TJ (Technique Junkie) techniques - including cuttlebug highlights, paper piecing, and out-of- the-box (or in this case out of the circle...).
All for today ....
Take Care
Tera










3 comments:

Lea L. said...

How adorable!! Love the snowflake embossing! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

dstandard said...

Love it! Great embossing!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I love the doves simple and very elegant very cool:)