Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Floribraskan back in Nebraska

Hallo,
I am still in Nebraska but had a little time to play today so I could post some snow pics for the kids tonight. I went out this morning and took a bunch of pictures, edited them tonight and loaded them to a jump drive and transfered them to my Mom's computer and then to da blog ( Mom doesn't have wireless and I didn't bring a cord to hook up and don't know how anyway soooo - got it done anyway in the round about fashion).
I got here the 3 of Jan. right after a 'light dusting of snow' that had all but 2 gates closed at the airport. An then wednesday last week we had a big snow storm - my step-Dad was snowed in for 2 days.
My Mom had surgery on the 4th and has done very well. We ended up going to a rehab center for the weekend mainly because we couldn't get home - and yes I say we because I stayed with her both in the hospital and at the rehab center - slept in a recliner.
I brought Mom home yesterday and we both got our first look at all the snow from the last storm. ALot of the fields along the higway looked all swirls like the ocean waves - I was going to try and get pictures this afternoon after Mom's therapy but then it got all foggy and hazy and you couldn't see it very well - maybe tomorrow will be better.


These photos were all taken around my Mom and step-Dad's place and a couple at my brothers place across the road.
It really felt good getting outside for a bit even if it was cold!!!!
The pine and cedar trees really had my attention as you will see below - the snow clinging to the needles (before the wind came up again anyway).
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera












































No comments: