Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthday Fourth

Hallo,
Stopping in quick to post another card for the challenges over at Flourishes this week.
This one was for their fruity challenge which had me stumped for a bit. I don't have any fruit stamps from Flourishes so I went with the colors of my favorite fruits - strawberries and blueberries :).
Stop by the Flourishes blog and check out the challenges and what everyone has done with them - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com



All for today - Hope your weekend is going well.
Take Care
Tera











2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! LOVE the way you used this set and the layered framing choice is fabulous! Wonderful design and detailing! Great looking card, Tera!

Dee Jackson said...

Oh I really like your take on the challenge! Such a fun card using your favorite fruits:) Thank you so much for playing.