Friday, February 19, 2010

India revisited

Hallo,
Trying to get an early start today - have errands to do, my morning walk too and some house work before I can head back to the craft table....
My DD got Second place in her catagory last night which I was really impressed with!!! She was disappointed that she didn't get chosen to go to State...both her friends also got second in their catagories AND got chosen to go to state.....they only chose 30 some out of over 200 to go to state .....She is already planning next years project though.....
Todays project might look familiar....part of the reason it took me so long to get yesterdays done is that I couldn't decide on what colors - I had origionally planned to incoorperate both color schemes on the same box and it just wasn't working - so I did another box....



This is another altered cigar box using stamps from Outlines and my copics.
You can find the stamps here - www.outlinesrubberstamp.com
Again I did alot of edging with a gold mettalic pen on all the plain paper, the colored pieces, the mirror inside and the little spools I used for feet.
Instead of flat backed faux pearls, this time I used rhinestones.
The inside of both boxes are lined with felt by the way...
All for today - gotta get crankin....
Take Care
Tera











No comments: