Thursday, February 4, 2010

Manly relax


Hallo,

On to my second challenge of the week from Flourishes - this one is the sketch challenge. You can check out all the challenges and what everyone has done with them here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
I really like this recliner from the Man's View set!!! I colored it with copics.
I also used a couple Technique Junkie techniques on this card too - a tiny bit of 'out-of-the-box' or in this case out of the circle - and second the squares on behind the main image are a walnut ink resist technique.
This would make a great guy card for Birthday or Father's Day.
All for today - got several cards done today for the challenges this week but not too much else so I guess that means I have to clean house tomorrow before finishing my last 2 challenges.

Hope to see you tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera