Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Outlined in purple

Hallo,
A quick card for you today. I wanted to pick up some of my Outlines stamps again this weekend and I hadn't played along with CPS sketches in awhile so that is where I started.
I took the flower cardstock off one of my DD's birthday cards :) - it was too cute to throw away....
The main panel was stamped with Outlines stamps and colored with copics - I tried to use colors from the flowered panel. I had a hard time deciding on colors so as I often do I ended up doing 2 - I will show you the second one tomorrow. The pics are a bit dark as I lost daylight and took the photos inside....
For more inspiration from this weeks CPS sketch go here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
And for great stamps from Outlines look here - www.outlinesrubberstamp.com
All for today - at work again....
Take Care
Tera






No comments: