Monday, February 15, 2010

Tea with a friend

Hallo,
I think I am finally back in the swing of things. I had a bit of time to play at the craft table this weekend :).
I am preposting for you today as I am at work - the kiddos and DH are all off today (insert pout).
Last week was a bit busy - DH had a heart cath done on tuesday morning (thankfully totally negative) - later that afternoon DD needed to set up for Regional Science Fair and I let her drive there (only second time driving on main roads verses backroads...), then off to pick up DS from swim team practice....worked wednesday and thursday... friday = errands, house work and a bit of time at the craft table on friday.... saturday swim meet......Well as I said - it was a busy week :)


This picture was started on the base of a new die cut designed by my friend Vicki for accu cut - see her blog for more info and some great projects using the die - http://www.vickichrisman.blogspot.com/
Vicki sent me some precut to play with :)
Thanks Vic!!!!
I had a tea theme in mind from a challenge over at Flourishes last week to do something based on your favorite beverage and I really enjoy hot tea. Especially a Chai Tea latte from Starbucks.
Anyway I have 2 tea themed stamp sets - fixin to have a third from Flourishes - and this one is from Gina K - http://www.ginakdesigns.com/
The backround on the die cut and the 'wallpaper' behind is from a Papertrey Ink stamp set - http://www.papertreyink.com/
I used copics to color the images and some spellbinders dies, and some flat backed pearls too.

All for today
Take Care
Tera

















2 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

wow girl , you really really got creative and rocked this one! I'm going back for another look!!
Thank you so so much for creating such a gorgeous project with my die!!!

Sarah said...

I second you on the Chai tea latte...yummy!
Your project is really cool. I love your theme and the presentation. Nicely done!