Wednesday, February 24, 2010

To have and to hold

Hallo,
Preposting for you today - am at work, making $$$ to spend on stamps :).
We found out yesterday that my Brother-in-law will be getting married here in April - so as long as I still had these stamps out I decided to do another card with them.
The back round was done using a Technique Junkie technique called cuttlebug stamps - used a cuttlebug folder to create a stamp with Magic stamp foam block and then stamped it for the backround onto cream card base. Talk about getting double duty from my cuttlebug folders!!!!
The next layer is a spellbinders die cut from navy blue paper and edged with gold rub on.
The Wedding couple was stamped onto cream cardstock and embossed with white, edged with gold mettalic pen, trimmed close, and popped up with foam tape.
The next layer is 3 strips of the same ribbon - 2 side by side and the 3rd on to - dyed to match with the same blue ink as the backround.
The small layer on top of all that are 2 stamps from Gina K.



I added some flat backed pearls to the corners.
I again used this weeks sketch from CPS #155 .
All for today
Take Care
Tera






No comments: