Tuesday, March 16, 2010

China girl

Hallo,

A quick little post today - I am at work today......

This card follows this weeks sketch from CPS which you can find here - http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/



I used the first sheet of Faux Designer Paper from yesterdays post.

Stamped and embossed the Girl - from Stampin Up - in red, and then cut it out with a nesties label die. I edged it with gold mettalic pen. The red layer is torn and distressed a bit for more texture. The base cardstock was stamped with the oriental writing.


While going through my stash for something to embellish with, I came upon these 2 little red dominos and stamped on the back with white staz on. And a bit of gold cord added for good measure....

All for today - Take Care

Tera









2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! The stamps are neat! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Anonymous said...

The bkgd papers you designed are wonderful!! This card turned out great !