Friday, March 19, 2010

Christmas Tea

Hallo,

Quick post today - some of my girlfriends and I are going to Fairhope Alabama today for their annual Arts and Crafts fair. We try to go every year and it is an all day thing. Lots of great arts and crafts - and it looks like we have great weather for it to - and not too hot....
I did this card yesterday for this weeks FTTC58 over at Flourishes.
Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
It was a sketch challenge this week and I pulled out the Christmas tea set.
I keep planning to start making a few Christmas cards every month but this is my first this year so far....


The label stamp is from Gina K and the rest are from Flourishes.
Teapot colored with copics. Circles and label are Spellbinders nesties.
All for today - gotta get on the road...
Take Care
Tera







5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Tera, this is so rich and beautifully done! Gorgeous detailing and design! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!

Hampers said...

I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera - this is SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!!! Love Nina's Label Set and of course the Tea Set from Flourishes :)!!! Perfect take on the Sketch and I'm so happy you had time to play with us!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, Tera!! Fantastic take on the sketch. The stamped label is just perfect with the teapot image. Beautiful work!

Christmas hampers said...

Every time I come home here, I start getting new ideas, such a Gorgeous detailing and design!