Friday, March 5, 2010

Courage


Hallo,
My last from my card frenzy last weekend - trying to use up all the backrounds and stuff I have stashed everywhere. This is a Double Pocket fold technique from Technique Junkies that I folded over 2 years ago when that issue came out. (I was staying at my Mom's for awhile when she had surgery and found this 12 X 12 paper pack at a LSS, had the latest issue of TJ in my suitcase and the rest is history - I still have about 14 of these to go....).
I had my new stamps out from Gina K from working on her challenge contest for March Designer so I used them again. I really LOVE the lovely labels set - it coordinates with Spellbinders labels sets which I also LOVE!!!!
My bead row on the front is crooked I just now noticed - ahhh well, how I could have not noticed when I was taking the pics????
I really love this phrase too - its from the 'Hang in there" set.
To check out more Gina K stamps go here - www.ginakdesigns.com

On the tags I layered a couple of the stamp/label dies on top of each other.
All for now - I work this weekend so I will see you back live on Monday.
Have a great weekend!!!!
Tera












1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh wow how fun Tera! loove the colors!