Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Each of us....

Hallo,
I am off to work again today but will prepost my last entry for the Gina K's Desinger Spotlight contest for the March release. Maybe 3 will be my lucky number!!!
The challenge was to use 2 of the new colors and 1 of the new sets from the Februray release. I used the Lovely labels on all 3 entries but on this one I also used the new free set when you buy 3 called 'Inside and Out'. The colors I used were the mint green and pink (although it looks lavender in these pics for some reason) and I also used pale yellow with the ribbon.

You can see what the Designers did with this challenge as well as the contestants here - http://www.blog.ginakdesigns.com/
I also used this weeks sketch from CPS #156 and you can see what everryone else did with this sketch here - http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/



You will see more with that sketch this week - all the rest of the week as a matter of fact as I hit a streak this weekend with that sketch :).
All for now - my computer is being wonky tonight for some reason - hope I don't have to retype all of this....
Take Care
Tera

No comments: