Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Wedding

Hallo,
I have every window in the house open today - it is Beautiful outside. Should have done some yard work but was lazy - feels sooooo good to sit at the craft table with the fresh breeze wafting in and the sunshine through the window......
I did this card for this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
The challenge was to use 3 punches, and one of Mo's images also of course. I used the MS lattice punch and 4 different spellbinders dies.
I accually did 2 cards for the challenge but liked this one best - even if my phrase got a bit wonkity.
I colored this while sitting on the couch last night (with colors to match the springish BG paper I wanted to use) and put it together this morning.
I used my copics. The dress was kinda an experiment - tried for an ivoryish color and then added some shadows with 2 shades of light pink.
The main image is from Mo's and the phrase is from Gina K.
I seem to be on a wedding kick lately.....


All for today - I work tomorrow but will have a pre-post for you, and hope to have more to pre post for you the rest of the week, depending on what I get done this afternoon...
Take Care
Tera




1 comment:

Elaine L. said...

Pretty color combination! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.