Monday, March 22, 2010

Vintage pink wedding

Hallo,
Just a quick post today - my computer was being wonky and I spent a couple hours trying to unwonk it.....
I did this card yesterday - I have a co-worker getting married soon so I was trying for a vintage pink card to match her colors. I think I got close at least :).
The backround stamp is from Inpression Obsession and the cake, rings and phrase are from Gina K.
I stamped the backround and the phrase with distress inks and the cake is colored with copics.
I used this weeks sketch from CPS also - I added the ribbon as the card just needed a touch of something more....


All for today - hope to get a couple things done to show you tomorrow.....should do some house work......
Take Care
Tera




4 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh gorgeous card - love the elegance!

Linda Beeson said...

What a gorgeous cake and what interesting colors! Great use of the CPS sketch.

Bettyann said...

lovely card..your co-worker will be thrilled..thanks for visiting..

Lindsay said...

This card is super sweet! I just love that cake! The bold colors are just wow!