Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gray Black Koi

Hallo,

A short little post today - managed to finish up a quick card to show you as I work today.

I was thinking of this card for awhile and the color combination has been calling me too. I used the same Cuttlebug folder on all 3 layers and a sketch from this week FTTC63 over at Flourishes. Check it out here - www.flourishes.or/blog/
The stamps are from Flourishes too.

The base layer was a light gray cardstock and I inked the folder with gray ink. The middle layer was darker gray cardstock with white ink over the texture. The next layer I used light gray cardstock with black ink on the folder.


The main image is colored mostly with cool gray copic markers and a pop of orange and reds for the Koi fish - cut with a Spellbinders labels die and one larger for the black layer.
All for tonight - Take Care
Tera


3 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card! Fabulous coloring skills!

Connie Fossenier said...

Tera all of these cards are stunning...what embossing folder is that? The shades of greys, black and white are so elegant.
connie paxman

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card Tera!!! I agree your coloring skills are fab!! Thank you for playing the Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~