Monday, April 5, 2010

Grill Master

Hallo,
Quick post for ya today - not at work (YIPPPEEE). Weather was nice - sunny and warm!!!
I did this card for this months Design Team challenge over at My Favorite Things - the challenge was for Masculine and Metal.
I managed alot of metal.
The card base is stamped with 'diamond plate' backrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms and embossed with silver.
The panel behind the main image is a Technique Junkie technique called 'Faux rusty metal' - edged with silver matallic pen.

The main image is from My Favorite Things and is colored with copics - I used a silver mettalic pen on the grill and spatula. Paper pieced the apron with more of the diamond plate backrounder and edged the panel with the silver mettalic pen.
Other metal includes the metal tag embossed with a phrase and steak from the same MFT set, and silver brads.
The bricks in the main image are drawn in and colored with pencils.
All for today - I guess I had better think about cooking dinner :)
Take Care
Tera





No comments: