Monday, May 10, 2010

Beachy Kids

Hallo,
Boy am I having a bear of a time getting motivated this am....no real excuse either....slept well last night, had a nice relaxing day yesterday.....ah well who knows - hormones - that must be it, I'll blame it on that....
I hope everyone had a Great Mother's Day!!!!
Both my kiddos made me a card and I got hugs from both (since they are both teenagers that is a big thing :). We went to Outback for lunch which is always yummy. And the DH got me a new camera which I totally didnot expect. My current digital is around 8 to 10 years old and it likes to turn itself on - which runs down the batteries - and it doesn't like my laptop (vista) so it won't always cooperate......but I had planned on waiting till it died completely so iIcould save up for one I really wanted .....which the one DH got me happens to be if not IT - durn close to it!!!! Lucky for us when the BX doesn't 'move' something fast enough they have a really good sale - SCORE!!!!


Anywhoo - todays card was made for one of the challenges on Stamp TV last week I think. I have been making alot of cards for various challenges lately so have a good cache saved up for bloggin.....
The stamps are all from Gina K and colored with copics. The girls swimsuit I put the polka dots on to match the DP behind it and then colored the orange around them. The sandcastle was from a different set - colored and cut out, and popped up over the main image. I added the little blue discs - been in the stash awhile so don't remember where I got them....
I love the main image - so reminds me of my kiddos at that age.....
All for today - craft room calls - actually some housework calls too but I will be ignoring that today :)
I work tonight - just one night which is hard for me to organize but thats ok...see ya tomorrow sometime...
Take Care
Tera






No comments: