Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Best friend tee's

Hallo,
Quick post for you this am - I was up most of the night and need to get some errands/chores done so I can have crafting time before my pre-nightshift nap.....thats the hard part for me about being back on night shift - my first day off I can't stay up all day (too old I guess) but if I sleep too much then I can't sleep at night and in this case I really didn't try too hard because I have to work tonight (then I have 4 off thankfully). I will eventually find a formula that works - still working out the kinks of being back on night shift....
I made this card a couple weeks ago for a challenge over at Stamp TV - I can't remember which one it was....
The base card has been run through an inked cuttlebug folder. I used the same ink to stamp the Tee's, flowers, label frame and the phrase.
I colored the flowers with prismacolor pencil and colored the edge of the frame too. Added the pearls for a bit of a classic 'shabby chic' accent - What could be more 'shabby chic' than pearls with a t-shirt?


I really liked how this turned out - when I have time I want to do a purple version. I would love to have the t-shirt in purple!!!
All stamps are from Gina K.
All for today - I am off and running!!!!
Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

What pretty coool colors and the flowers on the t-shirts are just gorgeous!

Alaine said...

Very pretty. I love how you used the flowers on the shirts.