Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moonlit Fisherman

Hallo,
Note to self - working night shift and staying up all day without sleep on your first day off is NOT a good idea!!! Whew...I won't do that again. Even though we went to bed by 10pm - when I woke at 6am this am to see the kids off to school I was barely functional....and as soon as they headed out the door at 630 I layed down on the couch 'for a minute' - wellllll.... 2 hours later......but I am up and moving now.....
This card is for Mo's Digital Challenge - this week was for masculine. Easy decision which image for me to use as I have used this one a ton lately.
This time I decided to try for a moonlight scene. I printed the image off on a gray paper and then colored with prismacolor pencils.
A couple simple layers and here you are.
For more great inspiration head over to Mo's - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/


All for now - Have a great day!!!!
Tera


5 comments:

Sally said...

Great card. Love the colouring in. Hugs Sally xx

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! So unusual to make it a night-time scene. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Cynthia said...

Love your coloring! Great idea to create a moon scene.

Lisa said...

One of my favorite Mo images! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along at Mo's Challenge this week!

Dawn B. said...

Tera this is beautiful.. I love this image too. Thanks for joining us at Mo's and get some good rest..