Friday, May 28, 2010

Peace Christmas

Hallo,
Quick little post here tonight - need to get my lunch packed for work tonight.....
Did this for this weeks color challenge over at Stamp TV - burgundy and gold.
All stamps from Gina K.
The gold panel is a gold vellum embossed with a cuttlebug folder and the ornament is embossed with gold and colored with copics.
I also colored some flat backed pearls with a gold mettalic pen to match.
I just noticed that the glue isn't quite dry yet - ah well......


If you would say a quick prayer for my youngest brother tonight - he is in the hospital....
Take Care Mike!!!!

All for tonight - gotta get ready for work. Have a great long weekend!!!! I work 4 out of 5 days - all 12 hour shifts starting tonight so no beach time for me this weekend....
Take Care
Tera






No comments: