Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sunset Fisherman

Hallo,
More notes to self - do needed chores/tasks before blurfing/blogging or going anywhere near the craft table. Crimany I am as bad as my kids sometimes - was on the computer blurfin this am and by the time I pulled myself away it was so warm out that the dog wanted to come home halfway through our normal walk.....and then I had yard work to do.....
Anyway - once I finished my chores/tasks I popped into the craft room and finished up this card. I am doing this for this weeks challenge over at Mo's. This weeks challenge is anything having to do with water. Perfect, as I colored this last week ( prismacolor pencils) trying to decide which to use for last weeks 'masculine challenge. All I had to do is put it together :).

I cut the main panel with a Spellbinders labels die , some DP, a couple brads.....all done....
For more ideas and inspiration pop over to Mo's - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
Gotta run - need to get sweet corn ready for dinner and get to a cookin....
Take Care
Tera




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making "time" to joining us @ Mo's.. I KNOW how complicated life gets and all the CHORES!

...if you have time, come join us next week too!

Elaine L. said...

Nice card! Those brads are great. I just hate it when chores get in the way of my card-making time!

Five Estates said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for dropping by and joining in the challenge at Mo's.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Great card! Great sunset! :0) Thanks for joining Mo's challenge this week and hope to see you again soon x