Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunset iris

Hallo,
I made this card today for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - getting it posted just in time too :)
This weeks challenge was to use chipboard. My chipboard is the purple flourish piece. I found on one of the blogs somewhere that the new Tim Holtz dies would work in the cuttlebug, and I had a coupon for 50% off at A.C.Moore for yesterday so I had to try it. It does work in the cuttlebug when you use only B plates - easy with paper but it was a little tight with the chipboard - but it did work!!! Yippee - I really like this flourish from Tim Holtz!!!
The stamp I used is new from Flourishes - from the set called 'The Beauty Within'. The 2 main images are made to fit spellbinders dies.
I colored the stamp with copic markers.

This turned out to be a 5.5 X 5.5 card - I was kinda using up left over pieces laying on my desk - from the base cardstock to the 2 label dies with DP behind the image.
All for now - need to get some grub on the stove and get ready for work....
Take Care
Tera
P.S. For more inspiration, check here - www.flourishes.org/blog/


1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hi Tera so happy you had a chance to play again :) !!! Your flourished chipboard is a wonderful detail to this beauty!!! Love how you colored this new image!!!

Hope you can join us again tomorrow!?!? Big hugs ~S~