Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sweet red Sweet Pea

Hallo,
I have dinner on the stove so will try to get this up for you all tonight. I sure didn't get as much done today as I had wanted....worked last night and tried to get up early, as I don't work tonight but....it didn't work. When I did manage to drag myself out of bed all I could get motivated for was the craft room.
I had colored this image earlier and just had to put the card together today.
I did this for this weeks color challenge over at Copic Colour Challenge - www.copiccolourchallenge.blogspot.com
The colors were - G00, BG23, BV02.
This card also fit for this weeks Inspiration challenge over at Stamp TV - www.stamptv.ning.com as the inspiration picture had lots of purples, greens and pink....
The image is from Sweet Pea Stamps - www.sweetpeastamps.com


I had a hard time deciding which DP to combine with this image - I wanted something to make the image pop and found this Basic Gray in my stash and loved it!!!!
All for now - gotta finish off dinner....
Take Care
Tera





No comments: