Friday, May 7, 2010

Toy soldier

Hallo,
Just a quick post today - gotta get ready to head off to work in a few minutes.
Flourishes is starting a monthly Christmas card challenge. The first one is a sketch. I did 2 cards that are almost identical as I couldn't decide which shade of green to use so as usual I did both.
For more info on the challenge head over to Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All stamps are from Flourishes and colored with copics. I used an out of the box cutting technique for the main image. both top layers are Spellbinders labels dies.
I have had some gold vellum in my stash for quite awhile and decided to use it here - ran it through a cuttlebug folder.
All for tonight - just one night to work and 2 off so not too bad - I even got a couple hour nap this afternoon.
Take Care
Happy Mom's Day to all the Mom's!!!!
Tera










4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is beautiful. I like how you used the oval with the image. Wonderful job on the sketch.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful card for this challenge! I love the image and the gold detailing!

Julie Koerber said...

Your coloring is gorgeous on this one! Love how you really made this sketch your own! :-)

Melody said...

Love your card! Your coloring is wonderful!