Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yard Work

Hallo,
Just a few photos from around the yard today - the first is one of my rose bushes that I planted this spring. He is still small but as you can see he's got some pretty little blooms.
The next picture is of a stange item that I found and couldn't resist - it is called a bottle tree. We only have about 1/3 of the spots with anything on it right now - eventually I want to get mostly blue and red bottles on it. Since DH works at the recycling center he has been getting me bottles as he finds them - we don't drink much wine.....
Some of the bottles that look clear are accuallt lightly tinted....
The next bunch of pics are of flowers I cut this am from the yard and arranged in 2 vases ....
My favorite is the velvet red lily - I only have 2 of those plants - the color is soo rich!!!!
All for today - worked the last 2 nights - have tonight off and work 2 more - so I don't plan on doing too much.....





















No comments: