Monday, June 14, 2010

Barn Domino's


Hallo,
Quick post as I should really get some grub going for dinner....
I colored the main image sitting on the couch last night - I had planned on doing something domino style(TJ - technique) wise with it but my idea kinda grew as I went along and I ended up with this 8X10 picture. I like it even if its not quite like I envisioned.
I made the domino's with the main image and put chrystal effects on them to look glossy like real domino's - then I decided to layer them to faux metal technique - another TJ technique - to pull out the metal in the barn roof - then of course since the barn roof had some rust on it I layered them to a big piece of 'faux rusty metal' - yet another TJ technique.
Both faux metal and faux rusty metal were ran through the same cuttlebug folder.
I added a border punched with a MS punch and put it in a frame.
All for tonight - even if da kiddos aren't really hungry , DH will be when he gets home - so I 'd better get crackin'.....
Take Care
Tera
P.S. Forgot to tell you - the stamp fromj the focal image is from Cornish Heritage Farms - Thomas Kinkade line - colored with copics.




No comments: