Monday, June 21, 2010

Count the waves

Hallo,
I am preposting for you again today - we should be on our way back from our weekend getaway - back to the real world.....
Changing gears back to summer for you with this card using Gina K stamps.
The phrase and left base panel is polished stone technique. The right panel is 'sanded coredinations' technique with a cuttlebug folder.
The seashells were masked/stamped and then colored with copics.
I reall love how this one turned out - I will hang onto it for awhile as I want to copy it in plaque form....
Have a great day!!!!
Tera









2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so so PRETTY. I love the blues!!

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely, Tera! Beautiful colors and coloring! The sentiment is wonderful! Hope you had a fabulous vacation!