Monday, June 28, 2010

Paris Ladies

Hallo,
Well my weekend got changed around a bit - was sposed to have yesterday off but worked instead as we were very busy....inexchange I have tomorrow off which makes 6 in a row off - yiipppeee!!!!
I ended up waking a bit early today but slept for a good 6 hours so should be go to go....


I did these ATC's from the same batch of 'Faux Designer Paper as the Eiffel tower ATC's I showed you last week.
All the stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms - all from the same set too. The set is from the All things Considered line that CHF was featuring last week in their 'Summer Fling' celebration. To find out more pop in here - www.becreative.cornishheritagefarms.com
On top of the FDP technique - from Technique Junkies - I stamped the ladies and the flourishes on the sides. I colored the ladies with prismacolor pencils.
All for today going to get a shower and relax a bit before heading back for #4 - it will be another busy night!!!
The week will be busy too - both my kiddos took up weight lifting at the base gym (both will be joining ROTC this school year and DS plans to join swim team) and on oposite days of lifting they have been swimming (when I am off to take them). And DD still has Drivers Ed this week and they both volunteer at our local hospital on wednesdays in the summer.....mom's taxi will be getting a workout.... course while the kids lift weights I usually get on the gyms recumbant eliptical
as it is a change of pace from the normal eliptical I have at home - I do my own light weight lifting/stretching at home - eventually will start doing that at the gym too.....
All for now - see ya tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera










No comments: