Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seashell plaque redo....

Hallo,
Just a short post this am as my bed is ever so sweetly calling me - with a hammer LOL - silly me - note to self, always get a nap before going to work night shift.
Remember this seashell plaque - well I liked it well enough but it felt like it still 'needed something'. I remembered some beads I had - you know the ones in the jar with the glue already mixed in - so I hunted and found the ones I had - only to find at least 2 of them had completely dried out (note to self - use supplies before they are no longer usable...)
These blue ones had just enough goo left so I edged the plaque with them and them edged the main image too.
I like how it turned out - just that little finishing touch and now it says he's done :)
I had this plaque done for over a month just sitting - finished it off a couple days ago.
All for now - off to bed...
Take Care
Tera






No comments: