Thursday, June 10, 2010

Victorian Angel

Hallo,

Alright its 1 am in the morning and I am have been in the craft room stamping for about 3 hours....Have 3 cards done and 3 more in the works....taking a quick computer break.

Since I am a night shift worker (once again) on my first day off, I try to just catch about 4 hours sleep so that come night time I can hit the hay along with the family - DH is a light sleeper and so working in the craft room isn't always possible at 1 am....

Since I couldn't drag myself out of bed today early enough and am not the least bit tired - its lucky for me that DH is out of town tonight.


They have 'Summer Fling' going on over at CHF - this weeks focus is on backrounders. Lots of prizes to win and tons of inspiration and eye candy to look at - and the backrounders are even on sale this week too.

One of the main reasons I love CHF is their backrounders - that was the whole reason I started shopping with them - I am totally addicted to them!!! (Course then they came out with the Thomas Kinkade line, and then the Scene It line.......ahhhh well so much for a craft budget...)

Anyway I did this card last weekend - 2 of 3 - using a CHF backrounder and a Technique Junkie technique called backround whimsy.

The backrounder is called 'victorian pattern' and the angel is 'trumpeting angel' also from CHF.





A couple links for you - CHF blog - http://becreative.cornishheritagefarms.com
and to shop = http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/
Alright - I am going to get baqck and finish off those last few cards - after all I do have things to do tomorrow morning and then its going to be a busy day - Its the kids last day of school and they both get out early. DD is out by 10 am so we will run a couple errands and 'do lunch' (I offered to pull DS out of school then to go to lunch but he opted to stay and hang out the last couple hours with his friends...). Then DD has an orientation for her summer volunter spot up at the hospital where I work, I need to get groceries and then I will more than likely have a couple extra kids in the house for the evening too.....annywaay.... g'night
Take Care
Tera

No comments: