Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beach Bum

Hallo,
Well I didn't get much stamping done today....... I had plans to but they got waylayed, I had also planned to get groceries and stop at the base thrift shop to consign some stuff and didn't get those done either......I did however get 3 loads of laundry done and hung out on the line to dry - which got rained on while I took the kids shopping for school stuff and clothes......arrrgggg
I was a good girl and got on the eliptical and did my stretches but between that and the school shopping that was all I managed to get done today.
And as I often do I managed to forget to take something out to thaw for super so we are having pizza.......


I did this card last week for one of the challenges over at Stamp TV and the random number genie picked me this time and I won a stamp set from Gina K!!!!!!
If you haven't been over to Stamp TV you really need to pop in - it is a great resource site for techniques, challenges (with great prizes) and just an overall wonderful community of stampers!!!! It is even free to join!!!!
All for today - gotta get the pizza in the oven and decided what to do about laundry - i.e. fold it myself or tell DD whose chore it is to get to it - again, and again, and again......ahhhhh welll......
Take Care
Tera







No comments: