Friday, July 2, 2010

Circuit Download

Hallo,
Once again a busy day - as we left this am to get my DD to her Drivers ED final I had a flat tire on my van. Lucky for me that yesterday I got the liscense plate/registration for the little truck we just bought (lucky because it took 2 trips to the DVM with a trip to get DH's signiture inbetween and I wasn't going to go back the second time until this am - the DVM is always very busy in the afternoon, but I decided to stop yesterday afternoon anyway to see how bust they were, and for once they weren't) So we took the new truck for a ride - more on the truck and some pics of it tomorrow.
So after Drivers Ed - she passed by the way - I came home to find the DH had pumped the tire for me and off I went to get it fixed.
Then came home to vacume the pool and later get some groceries.

I did get some stamping done but nothing finished. I have some bird houses I am altering and they got a final coat of paint and are ready for roof and decorations......
I did todays card awhile back for the 'Summer Fling' party over at Cornish Heritage Farms. This one for the 'backrounders' week.
The backrounder I used was 'circuit board' . It was stamped and embossed with silver and accented the small dots with a red copic marker.
I paired the backrounder up with these adorable robots from 'My Favorite Things' and colored them with copics. I embossed them with silver also. I think the bots needed to be a little darker to show better - or maybe stamped in black but I still think they turned out cute!!!
Check out the 'Summer Fling' over at the CHF blog - www.becreative.cornishheritagefarms.com for details on all the fun, challenges and prizes!!!!
We have a busy weekend ahead with a wedding tomorrow and may try to start teaching DD how to drive the stick shift......eeekkk.......considering I learned to drive using a stick shift I think she will have an easier time of it as she is already a pretty good driver so just has to learn the stick shift part not the driving at the same time....we'll see.
Take Care and Have a Great Weekend!!!!!




No comments: