Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dream

Hallo,
And a good Saturday morning to you!!!
I finished this card yesterday and must admit I was tickled pink with how it turned out!!! I imagined the little guy pretending his trike was a big ol' Harley like my DS used to do.....
Little guy is an image from Mo's Digital pencil - colored with copics and cut out using a Spellbinders die and 'out-of-the-box' technique from Technique Junkies.
I then masked the little guy and stamped the motorcycle in grey ink over the mask. Motorcycle is from 'Bombshell Stamps'.

The backround is stamped with 'diamond plate' backrounder from Cornish Heritage Farms using weathered wood distress powder. I also used the distress powder on the edges of the Spellbinders frame.
The phrase is a partial stamp from 'Stampland' also embossed with the distress powder and framed with a pewter tone frame from JoAnn's.
My DH even liked this card!!!!!
My DH and DS went out fishin' this am and won't be back till late this afternoon, my DD and a friend of hers want to go to a movie so my big debate is whether to go see the movie with them (as it is one I would like to see) or stay home and play at the craft table - what a choice - I love to see movies at a theater but its a bit expensive lately and Netflicks will have it in a couple months, and I would really love some more time at the craft table!!!!


I am thinking craft table......maybe.....
At least I don't have to go to work!!!!! :) :)
All for now - pooch is waiting not so patiently for a walk - I amy have a second post for you today - family pics if I get some time to get them edited....
Take Care
Tera

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tera, this is adorable! Your coloring is amazing! This is another must have image - very cute!

Cookie said...

This is so creative!! What a great idea for a card!

Elaine L. said...

How cute and clever! You have a whole little story going on here. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Beth Norman said...

Excellent colouring. Very cute.

The Wired Angel said...

Very, very creative, Tera... what a great idea. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge. 'Hope you will join us again next week too! Peggy x

Dawn B. said...

One of the best cards I have seen with this image.. GREAT job.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..