Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fairy Journal

Hallo,
Sunday morning and fixin to get a bit of a nap....day off but only 1 off .....2 more and then 5 off (yippee!!)
I did this journal on friday - accually colored it while sitting on the couch thursday night.
I had intended this as a card but loved the combo of papers on the main image and wanted it to be bigger so decided to do a 5X7 to frame, then I decided it really needed to be a journal instead....
The main image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and colored with copics - I pulled colors from the DP under the main image - pinks and browns.
This is a regular composition notebook that I altered.
I am really pleased how she turned out!!!
All for today - Take Care
Tera









3 comments:

KymKreates said...

My gosh this is exquisite!!! I adore the embossing you have done on the frame!!! Your image is colored lovely!!! All together a beautiful project!!!

xoxo,
KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Micki said...

Wow this is so elegant, absolutely love it. Gorgeous altered book. :-)

Micki
Sweet Pea DT

jennifer said...

wow, it is beautiful! thanks for joining the SP challenge this month!