Friday, July 23, 2010

Happiness....


Hallo,
I had a very busy day - have a few minutes here before I have to get some supper ready and go to work.
My DS and a couple friends wanted to go to the waterpark today so I ran them out there to be there when it opened at 10 - then my DD and I spent the day doing thrift shops and indoor flea markets (believe me this is no weather to be outside in for me - waaaayyyy too HOT!!!!).
We went to 3 thrift shops, 2 indoor flea markets and one Estate sale. I really didn't buy much - I found a few cigar boxes (one from the estate sale was full of old slides that looked like they came from an art history lesson), 2 briefcases, a wood writing desk with some great filigree scroll work on the lid and some great vintage lace doilies......then we had lunch at Panera bread before running back out to get the guys.
I dropped them off at home and made a quick run for groceries and then vacumed the pool fast before the rain hit.
I may just have to do jumping jacks at work tonight to stay awake (I rarely have any trouble staying awake even my first night on - I never manage to get a nap....)



Anyway - todays card was made awhile back for a sketch challenge over at Stamp TV. The phrase is from Gina K.
The flower was done with the flower dies from Tim Holtz from scraps from other projects - 2 of the scraps are from pieces of cuttlebugged paper distressed with distress inks and the green layer has a backrounder from CHF stamped onto it...
All for today - gotta get me some grub going....
Take Care
Tera





No comments: