Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Phindy Girl

Hallo,
A quick post for you today before I get started for the day - I was on call for work last night which means I got to relax at home to be called in if they needed me and they didn't - paycheck can't handle doing that too often but this was my first time being on call in about 6 months so it was nice. It means more stamping time for me today...
This adorable girl is a Phindy's Place image and I did her up for this weeks challenge to use 'blues' over at the Phindy's challenge blog - http://www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com/
I colored her with copics and spica glitter pens (on her computer, phone, braclets and hair) and then cut her out.
I put her in her fab, bright and colorful room with 'faux painted paneling' technique from Technique Junkies and made a fab little modern art piece for her wall too - Can you tell I had fun with this one!!!!
Her rug is a piece of felt that I roughed up a bit to make it look fluffy.
All for today - off to walk the pooch and head for the craft room!!!
Take Care
Tera











7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this great colorful card! Great image ! TFS

Philomena said...

Tera, you have created a really fun scene. Love all the details - her rug, her room, that blue streak in her hair and the blue eyeshadow. Great card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Phindy's Friday challenge!
Phindy

Tammy said...

Fun fun fun! Totally love how it looks like she's sitting in a fun and funky teen's room!! FABULOUS!

Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place and hope to see you again!! :)

Anne said...

Oh, love that blue hair! What a great card with that scene behind her, it's brilliant

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Phindy's Place, hope you'll join us again

Hugs
Anne

Annika said...

What an absolutely stunning card,I just love everything about it, the colouring is perfect and the scene you created just wonderful, brilliant!!!!.x
Thanks for playing at Pindy's hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Ann English said...

How cute is this! Love the scene-love the hair! I remember those days! Thank you for playing with us at Phindy's Place this week. Please join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a fab card!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije