Saturday, July 3, 2010

Phindy's red/white and blue

Hallo,
I managed to get a bit of time to finish this card off this afternoon - just had to put it together due to a late night coloring session that got me a head start.....I do that now and then these days - since I started night shift, mostly I am awake in the middle of the night on my first night off due to sleeping part of the day, which wasn't the case last night but thats ok, not tired today and got some coloring done :).
This card was done for a challenge over at the Phindy's challenge blog -
www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com
The challenge this week was to use a Phindy's image of course with a red/white and blue theme. I had a hard time deciding on which color to make the truck red or blue and obviously settled on red :). Pappa's shirt is then done in shades of blue with pooch being white.

Well off to run DD and a friend to see a movie....gotta run....
Tera





7 comments:

Ann English said...

I LOVE this card-this has to be one of my favorite (okay, the list is LONG) Phindy images. You did a beautiful job coloring this! Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge!

Unknown said...

Stunning work, i love how you have distressed the edges just enough to make it a real 'Man' card without over doing it!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Phindys, I hope you had fun and will join us next week for another Fab challenge

love emma xxx

Tammy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! What a fabulous job you have done with this image! Your coloring is just perfect and I really love your distressing!! Don't you just love that image!?!

Thank you for joining us this week at Phindy's Place!! Hope to see you again!!! :)

Sylvia Blum said...

I'm a huge distressing fan and I totally adore what you did on here! Fab card!!!
thanks for playing with us at Phindys Place challenge!
Sylvia xx

Annika said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous interpretation of the colour scheme. The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at Phindy's Challenges, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Jane Wetzel said...

this is just P E R F E C T!
LOVE IT! glad u joined us at Phindys!