Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sporty little truck

Hallo,
Just a quick little post today - showing the family up north pics of the cute little truck we bought this week.
DD thinks this is her truck. It is the truck she will be driving to school once she gets her liscense but so will her brother in his turn.
This is an '89 Dodge Dakota sport convertable - and the convertable part is factory (very few were made). It only has 80,000 miles on it and is in very good shape. It has cloth interior with no rips, stains or wear spots and DH got it for a really good price.
DD would have loved a '56 chevy but is pretty pleased with this one.... :)
Now I just need to start teaching her to drive a stick shift......
Most likely all for today as we have a wedding to go to and I have a smidge of yard work to do first and a shower......if I have time I have some crafty stuff I need to get done and throw up here but we will see if I have time....
Have a Great Weekend!!!!
Tera















No comments: