Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vintage Love

Hallo,
I have 2 cards for you today - both done for Mo's Digital challenge for paper piecing. I actually have 4 more to finish tomorrow because as often happens with me I couldn't decide which papers/colors to use so did several.....
Check out the challenge here - http://www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/
The main image is called 'Jack and Ginger' and I just love them - they are sooo sweet!!!
I ran some BG 6X6 DP through my printer and it worked great!!!
In the first card only Gingers skirt is paper pieced and in the second Gingers skirt, shirt and hat as well as Jacks pants are all paper pieced.
All for tonight - starting to get a bit sleepy (well sleepier). I got home from work this am at 730 and ran the kids to ROTC camp and then came home for a short nap (about 3 and 1/2 hours) and back to pick the kids up, dropping one off to do some volunteer hours at the hospital and coming home to eat lunch, check email and start playing in my craft room. Another trip to pick up kiddo, finish off these 2 cards in time to vacume the pool and do about 45 minutes of water aerobics.....yup me sleepy.
See ya tomorrow - Take Care
Tera

Ahhhh fooie - I missed the deadline by a scant hour...... :(








No comments: