Sunday, July 18, 2010

Workbasket

Hallo,
Just a quick post this am as I want to head to the craft table - I am hopeing to finish off a big project that I have been working on for awhile. I had hoped to have it done a few days ago so I could do some reorganizing in my craft room....ah well.....
I did this card for a challenge over at Stamp TV - color challenge for green and yellow . Yellow is often a challenge for me as I don't use it that often - the only color I use less is pink (I am sooo not a pink person).
All stamps are from Gina K - Lovely Labels and Nana's Needlework sets. I stamped them all onto a light gray paper and then colored with prismacolor pencils.

The yellow ribbons aren't so pale is real life - more of a light golden buttery tone for the bottom one and slightly lighter for the crochet top one but not as light as the photo....
All for today - Take Care
Tera







No comments: