Sunday, August 8, 2010

Berry Sweet

Hallo,
Well I slept too late today - meant to get up at noon but it was thundering and raining and such wonderful sleeping weather.....managed to get up finally at about 2. DH was out and about watching the Nascar race with some friends, DS was playing xbox and DD was reading......off I went to the craft room.
I just got this stamp set in the mail yesterday from Flourishes so decided to play with it. I did it up for this weeks FTTC78 challenge over at the Flourishes blog - the challenge was 'no embellishments'. In all truth this set made the no embellishement thing pretty easy as it is a great image and fun to color.
Check out the challenge and more inspiration here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I used a technique from this months Technique Junkie Magazine called 'layer up' to add some dimension to the card.
I colored 2 sets of this image and used the second one to pop up onb top of the first one is spots for a 3D look.
I colored the images with copics.
All for today - see you tomorrow before I head off to work again tomnorrow night....this one day off thing has me a bit disorganized but maybe now that the kiddos are back in school I will be able to get my act together.... wish me luck!!! :)
Take Care
Tera







1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Hey Tera, so happy you had time to stamp on Sunday....nothing better then a relaxing afternoon :)!!! Your take on the challenge is PERFECT AND SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this Set too...and you really made it shine!!!

Thank you for joining us again this week!!! Hugs ~S~