Monday, August 16, 2010

Dappled Purple

Hallo,
Spent some time coloring in the craft room this weekend and this is one of the cards I did. I did this for Flourishes 'Make it Beautiful' challenge over at the Flourishes blog - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I colored the horse with copics - using the blender to make the light dapples and then added a few dark dapples in also. I used the warm grays to color him and then pinks and purples for the harness and saddle to match the DP.
Finally I added some rub-on's, rhinstones and a pretty button.


Earlier in the week I did this pretty horse to match "Black Beauty" well this one matches another of my favorite books as a kid called "The Blind Conemera" which is an Irish breed that is white to gray colored and often has some dappling.....
All for today - have some chores to do and will try to get a nap before I work tonight.....
Take Care
Tera












2 comments:

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

I really like the way your horse came out:)

Kathy Jones said...

I love the way you dappled your horse - it looks wonderful!!! Wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful Challenge!!! :)