Friday, August 27, 2010

Dream Label - Gina K

Hallo,
Just a quick post tonight - DH is out of town, DS is already asleep, and DD is staying over at a friends and I am working on craft stuff.
My Chief Enabler Pat and I went to Pensacola shopping today - went to HL, JoAnn's, and a couple thrift shops, as well as our usual lunch stop at a great little place downtown.
I put myself on a waiting list for a booth at an indoor flea market a month or so ago, thinking I had a couple months - well low and behold one came open and I start on Sept. 1st.....so I have been gathering stuff to display stuff on and am now in the process of digging all my finished projects out of all the nooks and crannies around my house and getting them priced and tagged.....then I have to get busy crafting itself with hopes of "needing' to keep the shelves from getting bare.....wish me luck!!!
I did this card for a challenge over at Stamp TV last week - color challenge I believe for red, black and pink. The label frame is from Gina K and the phrase is from StampLand. The flowers were colored and stamped (and colored) again to layer on top.


All for tonight - back to my closets and tags.....
Take Care
Tera







2 comments:

Bettyann said...

Congrats Tera..look forward to seeing how you display your booth...

wwilloww said...

If this piece is any indication of what you will be selling, you'd better build your inventory up!! It is gorgeous and the perfect sentiment!! Good luck at your booth and please post pics of it when you are finished decorating it!!!