Friday, August 20, 2010

Gold and Rhinestones

Hallo,
I have had a good day so far - my Chief Enabler Pat and I went to lunch and some shopping today. We went to one thrift store and then to A.C. Moore and JoAnn's, and Tuesday Morning too - it was a rainy day but we must have been meant to shop as it rained whenever we were driving and then as we got to where we wanted to shop it would stop, only to start again when we got back in the car.....
I finished this card and one other this am before lunch with Pat - every time I headed out to do some yard work this am it would start raining again so I headed into the craft room instead - lucky me :)

This is an image from Sweet Pea stamps , done for this weeks challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - http://www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/

Check out the blog for info on this challenge and they are having a great month long challenge for some pretty cool blog-candy too!!!!
The challenge this week was (using a Sweet Pea image) and swirls of some sort. My swirls on this card are the rhinestone swirls - from Memory box I believe, I cut them apart to fit how I wanted it too.
I stamped her onto gold iridescent paper from Paper Temptress and colored her with prismacolor pencils. I layered her onto some Memory box paper and onto a gray base cardstock. I also added a little spider brad over in the tree branches to the right....
I am going to prepost another Sweet Pea card for tomorrow - I work tonight and tomorrow night. I might have something for you on Sunday depending on sleep an all....I am off Sunday but work Monday and tuesday.....then 5 off :)
All for now - Take Care
Tera

1 comment:

Sarah A said...

This is perfect for Halloween! Love all the detail and the backing is gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us over on Sweet Pea Stampers this week.

Sarah x