Sunday, August 22, 2010

Halloween Inchies

Hallo,
I was using this paper on friday for a card for a challenge and decided to use the scraps for a couple inchie cards. I finished them up last evening.
I slept so good yesterday - nice rainy day perfect for sleeping - only to get a phone call at 5 to put me off work for the night as our patient levels had dropped and it was my turn .....I spent most of the night after the family went to bed, blog surfin, reading and coloring up some images to make into cards today......
The Inchie Inklings challenge is on The Classroom blog this time - you can find the sketch and some inspiration here - www.ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2010/08/max-and-whiskers-trio.html
The only stamping on the first card is the phrase which is an old SU one.
I used some Halloween charms bought last year on sale after Halloween...and edged the panels in copper mettalic pen.
The second card doesn't have and stamping. I used a cuttlebug folder and some coredinations paper for one panel. All the olther DP is from Memory Box.

Hope your weekend has been great so far - Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Cath(erine) said...

Jolie utilisation des inchies dans ces cartes Bravo
x Cath