Monday, August 30, 2010

Lace Fairy

Hallo,
Well it is wednesday am and I am back posting for when I had origionally planned to post some of these - first I ran out of space on the blog and had to buy more and then for some strange reason my lap top wireless is not picking up for me - I have it hard wired for now to catch up a bit... And I had to work... and I have been trying to get stuff together to have a booth at a local indoor flea market for a couple months ( I hadnot expected space to open up for awhile yet....). ANYWAY - I have both our little pick-up and the van loaded and need to get to it - guess I needed bit of a blog fix first...
I did this card for a challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers - for lace and pearls. The backround is a technique from Technique Junkies called glimmer lace - I sprayed glimmer mist over a piece of lace and then I used a piece of lace in a similar color and bronzy/coppery colored pearls that I won from Vanessa - www.lovinlifescrappinit.com over at Sweet Pea Stampers.





The Sweet Pea image is colored with copics and edged with copper mettalic pen.
All for now - going to try to catch up on the rest of the week :).
Take Care
Tera